Formulation with Xylitol and Halagel Rock Salt that can give the best oral protection with Blackcurrant flavor and suitable for 2 years and above.
• Formulated with blackcurrant fruits flavor to encourage kid’s interest in dental care.
• Formulated with xylitol as alternative sweetener which has anti-cariogenic property.
• Helps to enhance the immune response for oral health.
• Fluoride free and safe if swallowed.
• Xylitol is one of sugar alcohols that have an additional hydroxyl group
• Chemical formula C5H12O5.
• Xylitol is used as alternative sweeteners owing to their sweet taste and low caloric content compared to sucrose.
• The first indication of the benecial eects of xylitol on tooth decay was shown in the so-called Turku Sugar Studies in 1972–1973 in Finland (Scheinin and Mäkinen, 1975).
• Based on Turku Sugar Studies, it was suggested that xylitol has anti-cariogenic properties. Sugar alcohols studied had lower cariogenicity than sucrose, especially, xylitol, which is a good substitute for sucrose to prevent dental caries.
• Xylitol is approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a sugar alcohol which is slightly lower in calories than sugar and do not promote tooth decay or cause a sudden increase in blood glucose.